The Display Pop Vault
PATENT PENDING. The Display Pop Vault is a beautifully crafted innovative display case that is perfect for protecting your most prized Funko POP!® figures, showing them off, and even transporting them! Specially designed for a snug fit with POP!® Stacks - keeps your POP!® figures in place, without worry of hitting the display window or moving around during transportation.
- PATENT PENDING
- FREE SHIPPING (US)
- Laser engraved logo (new)
- Made with aluminum reinforcements
- Lightweight, ribbed aluminum panelling
- Scratch resistant coated acrylic display panel
- Dual locking mechanisms
- Foam specially designed with your Funko POP!s® in mind
- Handle for comfortable transportation
- Comes with keys on a Vaulted Vinyl lanyard
- 100% Vaulted Vinyl Customer Satisfaction Guarantee!
- POP!® figures NOT included. POP!® figures for display purposes only.
- *POP!® Stacks (hard stacks) required for best fit*
- 18" x 9.75" x 5.25"
Shipping calculated at checkout
Customer is responsible for taxes and duties on international orders
Vaulted Vinyl is not affiliated with or sponsored by Funko LLC. FUNKO and POP! are registered trademarks of Funko LLC.
this is was the very first exclusive limited 11 out of 20 nycc case it was well worth it the best ever
Great product! Perfect display for my grails!
Love the display vaults, now i just need about 10 more. A+ product. These guys are paving a sick new path for the Pop protection game.
Quick shipping, item came exactly as described! Will definitely recommend to others and buy again!
If you want a solidly built case that has the ability to display your favorite Funko Pops or one that gives you “peace of mind” protecting your Pops. This is your case. It is light weight enough to make it comfortable to carry around all day. I would recommend to anyone who wants a “classy” looking case to show off your Pops when you get to your destination. Maybe, in the future Vaulted Vinyl can add a detachable shoulder strap. This way you could easily sling it over your shoulder when you have to carry a “ton” of stuff around (especially when you go to conventions).